Welcome to the Department of Economics
- Professor Kai Zhao publishes in Journal of Monetary Economics
- Profs Harmon, Alpert, and PhD Candidate Joseph Histen publish article
- Couch chosen as Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Policy Analysis and Management
- Prof. Furtado Shipping Up to Boston (…for a semester)
- Prof. Alpert leads day long workshop for ECE
- Dr. Benny Widyono to Speaks at CKS Headquarters
- Economics Department Receives New Trust Fund
- Professors Alpert and Harmon Present at Atlantic Economic Conference
- Professor Ross in Vox
- Professor Couch Receives Evaluation Grant
The department prides itself on the diversity of interests and fields of its faculty. All of the faculty are actively involved in research and publication activities, and are active in international, national, and regional professional societies. Faculty members have also served in positions with national and state governments, and international institutions.
The department also welcomes private support, which helps us reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty. For more information on donating to departmental efforts, click the "Giving" link above.