Welcome to the Department of Economics
- Local High School in National Economics Challenge
- Prof. Mike Shor publishes…photo?
- Congratulations to Alumnus Marius Jargilas
- 2013 Spring Awards Banquet
- Talia Bar to join Economics Department
- Professor Michael Carter to Visit Campus
- Professor Mike Shor Co-Authors Textbook
- Prof. Alpert presents to The Society of Economic Educators
- Michele Baggio to join the Department
- Kai Jackie Zhao joins Economics Department
The department prides itself on the diversity of interests and fields of its faculty. All of the faculty are actively involved in research and publication activities, and are active in international, national, and regional professional societies. Faculty members have also served in positions with national and state governments, and international institutions.
The department also welcomes private support, which helps us reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty. For more information on donating to departmental efforts, click the "Giving" link above.