Welcome to the Department of Economics
- Professors Alpert and Harmon Present at Atlantic Economic Conference
- Professor Ross in Vox
- Professor Couch Receives Evaluation Grant
- Professor Langlois Visits UConn-in-London
- Economics of the Oceans
- Prof. Jorge Aguero Awarded Grant from IADB
- Prof. Kai Zhao has paper accepted for publication
- Cycling to School: an Update
- Archita Banik defends, heads to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Professor Prakash Cited in Media
The department prides itself on the diversity of interests and fields of its faculty. All of the faculty are actively involved in research and publication activities, and are active in international, national, and regional professional societies. Faculty members have also served in positions with national and state governments, and international institutions.
The department also welcomes private support, which helps us reward top scholarly effort and to competitively recruit students and faculty. For more information on donating to departmental efforts, click the "Giving" link above.